The website www.predicta.gr is owned by the company PREDICTA S.A. (hereinafter referred as the Company), which acts as a Controller with regards to the personal data described below. The Company is the exclusive administrator of the website in discussion and is responsible for the processing of the personal data you submit, in accordance with the applicable General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679 - GDPR).
1. What is personal data?
According to Article 4(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation, ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2. What personal data is collected and why?
In case the users of the website voluntarily provide their personal data (e.g. name, address, telephone number or email address) via our communication form regarding our seminars, the Company shall process them for the purpose of answering any of your inquiries on our seminars. mentioned below. Users may decline to provide personal information; however, in this case, we may be unable to deliver the services requested.
3. The lawful basis we use to process your data
Processing of your data is based on the following lawful bases of the performance of contract, your consent or the compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
4. Disclosure of information
The information we collect is kept secure via the use of administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
6. Third parties that process data for us
Your personal data are accessed only by the Company’s employees, which are bound by confidentiality clauses. We act on our own in the processing of the personal data we collect, while the recipients of your data might be companies that cooperate with us for the purpose of manuscript setup, and the conversion of your manuscript into xml files, or article databases and libraries.It should be mentioned that the Company does not transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, nor does the Company proceed with the above-mentioned personal data to any automated decision making.
7. When do we delete your data?
Your personal data are retained only for as long as it is required according to the terms of our contractual relationship.
8. Your rights towards your personal data.
You can exercise your rights towards the processing of your personal data and specifically:
- Request access to your data
- Request the correction of your data, in cases where the data we hold about you are incorrect or insufficient
- Request to delete your data, if there is no legal obligation for us to keep them
- Withdraw your consent, in cases where consent is the lawful basis for the processing of your data
- Object to processing for a specific reason
- Request restriction of processing
- Request to transfer your data to another Controller
- You may exercise your rights, by sending an email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a response to your request within one (1) month of its receipt. If an extension of two (2) months to respond to your request is required, considering the complexity and number of concurrent requests, we will inform you in due time.
- If you do not receive a response to your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority of your residence.
PERFORMANCE (1 COOKIE)
Performance cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.